Venus Legacy™ is a revolutionary technology in esthetic medicine combining multipolar radio
wave with impulse magnetic field, which enables achieving incredible results:
- reduction of body circuits
- tension, skin thickness
- cellulite reduction
- smoothness of tissue inequalities (ex. after liposuction)
- sweeling reduction
How long does the treatment last? What are the feelings?
Depending on the area of the body, the treatment lasts about 30 minutes. Parts of the
treatment can be combined with each other during one session and then the meeting
The treatment is completely painless. It is accompanied only with the feeling of a pleasant
Is the convalescence period necessary? How does the skin look after the treatment?
The treatment doesn't require any convalescence period, right after the treatment you can get
back to your daily routine. Directly after the treatment, the skin is slightly red and swollen.
There might be also the feeling of warm. These symptoms disappear pretty always after in a
couple of hours.
Indications before and after the treatment:
- For 5 days before the treatment you cannot take any anticoagulants, such as aspirine.
- In the day of the treamtment, you should cut down on any alcohol drinks.
- It is necessary to increase the amount of water. It is recommended to drink 2-3 litres of it per
day before the treatment as well as several days after.
- In the day of the treatment and 3 days after it, it is recommended to follow low-fat diet and
cut down on hot baths or saunas.
- It is necessary to resign from all exhausting physical exercises for 3 days after the treatment.
How many treatments should be performed to see the effects?
The number of treatments is an individual case and depends on the skin condition, the area of
the treatment and the expectations. The effects are visible only after few first treatments, but
they grow and strengthen from one session to another. For final results, you should wait up to
three months since the end of the curation – then the collagen reconstruction and regeneration
of tissues processes are finished.
A break between the treatments lasts 7-10 days. To maintain achieved results, we recommend
to perform a strengthening treatment every 3-4 months.
- heart and circulatory system diseases (ex. myocardial infraction, arrhytmias, artificial valve,
- active inflammation in the area of the treatment
- fever and subepithelial conditions
- all inflammation of the body
- implanted electronical devices (ex. pacemaker, hearing implant)
- metal implants in the area of the treatment
- diseases with a sensory disturbance (ex. multiple sclerosis)
- advanced diabetes
- recently performed operation, miscarriage
- mental diseases
- radiation keratosis
- pregnancy and the period of breast feeding
|Single part of the body||299|
*part means for example: abdomen, buttocks, shoulders, etc.
Effects of the treatment