The treatment effects on improving skin density and is also effective in reducing fine lines. It removes and reduces surface imperfections. It is safe, it doesn’t affect the surrounding tissues, blood vessels or nerves.
During the treatment the damaged part of the skin is small (on average 20-30% of the area ubjected to fractionation), and each surrounded by a microscopic damage to healthy intact tissue. The process of healing and regeneration is accelerated, and the side effects are minimized. The result is a healthier and younger looking skin.
How many times does the treatment need to be repeated?
Depending on the condition of the skin it is recommended to perform a series of 3 - 6 treatments, approximately every 14-30 days for achieving best results. The effect of treatments is already visible one month after execution of the series. The total internal reconstruction of the skin and what comes with it, further improvement of its appearance can last for up to 6 months.
The treatments do not require a recovery period and the recovery time is very short.
The treatment does not require local anesthesia.
- For 1 to 3 days after a surgery avoid strenuous exercise
- On the day of a surgery avoid hot baths
- Till 3-4 days after a treatment you should give up on swimming and sauna
- Till 4 days after a treatment, skin should not be irritated with preparations, which consist alcohol (cleaning facial skin with sensitive preparations)
- About 1-2 weeks after a treatment, peelings or exfoliating surgeries should not be practised
- 2-3 weeks after a surgery, there is an absolute ban on tanning, parts of your body or face which underwent a surgery should be protected by cream with filter SPF 50
Before starting the therapy, a detailed interview is required to exclude possible
contraindications, which are:
- Oral therapies with retinoids (Roaccutan, Accutan) and Isotretinoin (Izotek, Curacne, Aknenormin) or steroids
- photosensitive herbs (St. John's wort, calendula, horsetail) and photosensitive drugs (antibiotics, anti-depressants)
- Active bacterial and viral infections
- cancers of the skin
- inflammatory skin disorders and chronic inflammatory dermatoses (psoriasis, atopic dermatitis)
- the period of 4 weeks since filling wrinkles with hyaluronic acid
- tanned skin, using tanning or self-tanning creams
- recent scrubs
Laser rejuvenation, Resurfacing:
|Parts of the body||Price|
|Mouth (nasolabial furrows + mandible)||300 zł|
REMOVAL of scars, hyperpigmentation, stretch marks.
Price set individually 4-10 zł for one pulse.